The Crayola Glow Book, crayola colour explosion glow board pens lets kids create glowing, moving, animated art. Glow draw with Six glow marker colors and four removable drawing surfaces allow kids to draw, layer, and arrange images, and then light them in sequence with your crayola design so that the images appear to move. And since glow marker drawing surfaces wipe clean with a damp cloth, kids can create new images as often as they like. Young artists aged 6 years and up will delight in designing cartoons, multi-message signs, and sequential drawings. Let's make color explosion!!!
Crayola Features
- Create 5 different surfaces
- Limitless animation combinations
- The plastic plates open like a book.
- Variable lighting effect options to maximize the glowing contents
- Makes creative time more playful
Price $14.99 (discount from $29.99)
Review Crayola
If you are looking for this type of product, choose the glow board
My kids enjoy art type things, so we try several crayola products a year. This is one I would probably skip. It indicates that it is a "book", but the pages don't turn like a book. It is 4 panels of plastic that you pull out to color on and then put them back in to be held by a red binder. These are clever because your kids work in layers to color a whole picture. It gives it a 3D feel. I like that because it makes them think differently, and more creatively.
All in all we like this type of product. I wouldn't chose this type of thing as the only thing your child would get for Christmas. Additionally, I would mention that we own similar products, the glow dome, and the glow board. If you are looking for this type of product, go with the glow board over the others. It is way easier for the kids to manage on their own for some solo play. Although there are only 2 panels, it is easy to pull them in and out, and fun to use for little hands.
Great Way to Engage Kids Whose Fine Motor Skills Have Lagged
I never really thought I would be calling any toy a godsend, but the Crayola Glow Book has done something for my ten-year-old son that none of his school teachers (and certainly not his art teacher) has been able to do. I've tried, too. I've tried asking, showing, cajoling, ordering, limiting privileges, exaggerated sighing, and using his full name, but my child's penmanship is abysmal and his art skills mostly stink.
No comments:
Post a Comment